Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Mojo Monday #134

I truly enjoyed this weeks sketch.  I picked this wonderful paper - doesn't it remind you of 80's colors (turquoise, pink and black)?  I love it!  The ideas just flowed with this sketch.  I actually bought this paper about a year ago and I'm finally using it.
I don't know if you can see it or not, but I stamped some Diamond Backgrounds (PTI) in Pink Pirouette on the Pink Pirouette cardstock.  I also used PP to sponge my nestability label.  I used my swiss dots embossing folder on the Regal Rose cardstock.  I also stamped the sentiment in Rose Romance (aka Regal Rose).

5 comments:

  1. This is so pretty!! I have some of that Bo Bunny paper too, and the colors are fab. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great colors and a lovely card. It turned out very well and love the PP and how you sponged the sentiment to soften it. Very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty! Love the layout, great sketch and that flower is fab!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like the scalloped border in TWO spots! Clever. I have to try that.

    ReplyDelete