Friday, January 1, 2010

New Year's Fun



This New Year's Day I spent some time playing with my stamps and inks.  I also discovered a couple of blogs with great creativity jump starters: Mojo Monday - which posts a sketch every Monday.  And ColourQ - which posts a color combination to try for the week.  I'm looking forward to future challenges.


Here's my take on week 119 for Mojo Monday


Although it's a little hard to make out, I love the look of Pretty in Pink ink on Very Vanilla cardstock.
I also had fun playing with some Valentine's Day ideas.

I stamped this with Mauve Mist and Purely Pomegranate (both retired).  I lined the edge of the larger circle with a 2-way glue pen and added Dazzling Diamonds glitter.

My final project today was a nice monochromatic card.  I used Melon Mambo Designer Series Paper and Pretty in Pink, Rose Romance (retired) and Melon Mambo inks.  I used my new clear mounted SU! set 'With All My Heart'.  I love the coordinating details around each of the sentiments. 

3 comments:

  1. I like them all. I am planning on working on my Valentine projects next week as soon as the kids go back to school. Woohoo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. very nice Robin! I'm excited about working on Valentines ideas.

    ReplyDelete
  3. They turned out great! I can't wait for Valentine's Day!

    ReplyDelete