Sunday, September 6, 2009

L is for...


This is a little book I made for Gene for Valentine's Day a couple years ago. I accordion folded a couple strips of white cardstock, and overlapped them on a fold. I made a little cover out of Taken with Teal cardstock. This was the seasonal patterned paper from Stampin' Up! at the time, although I don't remember the name right now. I actually used a Christmas stamp that said "Peace Love Joy". I cut out the tabs and stamped each letter individually. I didn't have a Taken with Teal marker, which would have worked best for inking just a single letter at a time, but I used a Stampin' Spot, and wiped off anything that I didn't want inked.


I printed words from the poem "How do I love thee? Let me count the ways..." by Elizabeth Barrett Browning. After printing and cutting out the words, I inked them in Taken with Teal and added them on each page of my minibook.

I LOVE putting buttons on projects. Here I grouped three, but only threaded organdy ribbon through one.Here is another time when I used markers to ink a stamp. This image is all one stamp, but I used Stampin' Write markers to ink each flower seperatly. Then I attached a button with a glue dot.

No comments:

Post a Comment