Wednesday, August 4, 2010

FTL #101

I love the sketches from Clean and Simple.  Maybe I keep mine a little 'too' clean and simple, but I love it that way. 
I just got the Tea for Two and Tea for Two Additions stamp sets and dies from PTI.  When I was getting ready to order them I knew exactly what paper I would use the most with them - some retired Stampin' Up! DSP Ginger Blossoms.  I even went on ebay and bought 2 more packages of the paper because I was afraid I'd run out! lol.  Since I didn't have the River Rock stamp pad, I stamped this tea pot in Chai from the PTI tea dye duo.  Turned out perfect.   I added a tiny Prima flower and copper brad. 

3 comments:

  1. There's no such thing as too clean and simple! Your card is great - love the colours - and the dp is perfect. My favourite thing is the little flower embellishment - an exquisite finishing touch.

    ReplyDelete
  2. very nice ....... I love the dp that you used it is SO CHEERFUL!!! And i like how the tea pot is more of a neutral color it is perfect !!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is really lovely, I love the colors you used!

    ReplyDelete