Thursday, May 17, 2012

My First Publication

I can't believe I failed to post this on my blog, so I'm doing it now.  Here's the photo of my first ever published card.




It can be found in here, Cards 365 by Papercrafts Magazine.  Pg. 135.  Although, I don't like the background color in the magazine.  It made the yellow look mustard like, instead of the soft buttery color it truly is, as shown above.

Supplies:
Cardstock: Crumb Cake (SU!)
Fibers: Harvest Gold Saddle Stitch Ribbon (PTI), Chocolate Bakers Twine (PTI)
Button: Dark Chocolate (PTI)
Pattern Paper: Orange Polka Dots (DCWV Autumn Stack)
Stamps: Turning a New Leaf (PTI)
Ink: White (SU!)
Cutout: "Birthday Girl" and flower from Color Couture Vol 7-9 (PTI)

2 comments:

  1. Congrats on the publication! I love the look of those white leaves stamped on kraft. Gotta go dig out my mag and have another look!

    ReplyDelete