Monday, February 28, 2011

Favorite Color Combos

During the Papertrey Ink anniversary celebration, Nichole Heady posted the favorite color combos for each PTI design team member.  I thought I'd try some out.  I think this one was Betsy's favorite color combo: Scarlett Jewel, Hibiscus Burst, Harvest Gold and Rustic Cream.  Here's what I came up with:
 I used the Copic trios for Summer Sun on my center butterfly, and the Copic trios for Hibiscus Burst on my other two butterflies.  The sentiment was stamped in SU! Purely Pomegranate.  I used clear embossing powder on the Mat Stack 1 die cut.  I ran the card front through my Cuttlebug to emboss with the Moroccan Screen embossing folder.  I love this color combo as well.  I'll have to try it out more in the future.  What's your favorite color combo?

No comments:

Post a Comment