Sunday, September 5, 2010

Beautiful Leaves

I used a strip of some Christmas paper from last year, although I don't think anything about it screams 'Christmas only', to add some gorgeous green color to this card.  I stamped my leaf background in white on kraft cardstock.  For the buttons, I prethreaded each one before adhereing them with glue dots.  The sentiment is from Lily of the Valley and stamped in Garden Green.  I actually had this card in my head for a long time and finally got the idea to paper yesterday.

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful!!! I love the green paper and then the white on the kraft ..... simply beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I really like that patterned paper. The buttons are too cute down the side, also. Pretty card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card! Love the colours and the stamped leaves on Kraft! That row of buttons is ace!

    ReplyDelete