Wednesday, July 21, 2010

CQC #42 and FTL #99




I am so happy I found Arielle's Colour Q Challenge site.  I never would have paired these colors up on my own, and it was great to work with them.  I also used the FTL on Clean&Simple to create this one.  I love their layouts! 
The only Tangerine Tango I had was from the textured In Color sampler, so I decided to use that as the base for my card.  This card is 3.5x6 inches. 

I used the now retired set True Friend by Stampin' Up!  I love this stamp set.  I usually use the sentiment that came with the set, but this time decided to go with one from Say It With Style by PTI.  The large flower I used the Rock n' Roll technique.  I stamped on the So Saffron pad first, than rolled the outer edge of the stamp on the Real Red stamp pad.  I added some Pure Poppy buttons to the centers and -There it is!

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful card! I love all the texture created with the textured card stock and the embossing! Thanks for playing the CQC!

    ReplyDelete
  2. GOOD CARD, ROBIN,YOU ARE VERY TALENTED

    ReplyDelete